Timberbrook (Velvet Box Society) is dedicated to providing our customers with up-to-date information about our policies and many of your questions may be answered below. For more information about any of our policies, we invite you to have a conversation with one of our diamond and jewelry experts at email@example.com or 215-479-5913.
All orders ship fully insured, through a trusted carrier. We offer free shipping to any US address.
Always Conflict Free. We sell only ethically sourced diamonds, proudly enforcing the highest industry standards.
U.S. Payment Methods
We accept online payments via credit card or PayPal. Credit cards we accept include: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We accept Crypto currency, as well as trade of other valuables.
Appraisal, Repair, Service, Evaluation, and Intake Policy
Velvet Box Society is committed to providing the best repair, service, and appraisal evaluation.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Velvet Box Society web site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Timberbrook Capital (DBA Velvet Box Society) is not an authorized Rolex SA or Cartier International AG dealer nor are we an authorized retailer of any other watch or brand name jewelry manufacturer. Datejust, Day-Date President, Presidential, Pearlmaster, Masterpiece, Submariner, Cosmograph Daytona, Explorer, Sea Dweller, GMT Master, Yacht-Master, Air King, Milgauss, and Cellini are all registered trademarks of the Rolex Corporation (Rolex USA, Rolex S.A.). Cartier, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Bedat, Breitling, Chopard, Ebel, Franck Muller, Girard-Perregaux, Graham, Iwc, Jaeger Lecoultre, Longines, Maurice Lacroix, Omega, Piaget, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Roger Dubuis, Richard Mille, Tag Heuer, Vacheron & Constantin, Tudor, Zenith, Ulysse Nardin are all registered trademarks of their respective corporations. The manufacturer's warranty will not apply to watches sold by Timberbrook Capital (DBA Velvet Box Society) and Timberbrook Capital (DBA Velvet Box Society) is not an authorized dealer of any of these brands or any other brands for that matter. All warranties are provided solely by Timberbrook Capital (DBA Velvet Box Society). All trademarked names, brands, and models, mentioned on this site are the sole property of their respective trademark owners. This site, including its owners, operators, and developers, is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any watch or jewelry manufacturer brand or any subsidiaries thereof, in any way.. Timberbrook Capital has no affiliation with any jewelry or watch brand.
By visiting velvetboxsociety.com, contacting, or communicating with Velvet Box Society, its employees or affiliates:
- You agree You shall fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Velvet Box Society, its employees, and affiliates from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury, of any kind whatsoever ( including without limitation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of, in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct on the part of you by Velvet Box Society, its officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees, or volunteers. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys’ fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to You by Velvet Box Society, for all legal fees, expenses, and costs incurred by it.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified herein and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the Parties related to such matters.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited. The intent of the Parties is to provide as broad an indemnification as possible under [insert state] law. In the event that any aspect of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the court is empowered to modify this Agreement to give the broadest possible interpretation permitted under Pennsylvania law.
- Any lawsuit or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement in any way whatsoever shall be exclusively brought and litigated in the federal and state courts of Pennsylvania. Each Party expressly consents and submits to this exclusive jurisdiction and exclusive venue. Each Party expressly waives the right to challenge this jurisdiction and/or venue as improper or inconvenient. Each Party consents to the dismissal of any lawsuit that they bring in any other jurisdiction or venue.
- No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege, or service is voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Each Party warrants that the individuals participating in this Agreement have the actual legal power, right, and authority to make this Agreement and bind each respective Party.
- No supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by both Parties.
- If any legal action or other proceeding is brought in connection with this Agreement, the successful or prevailing Party, if any, shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other related costs, in addition to any other relief to which that Party is entitled. In the event that it is the subject of dispute, the court or trier of fact who presides over such legal action or proceeding is empowered to determine which Party, if any, is the prevailing party in accordance with this provision.
- This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- By contacting, sending, mailing, dropping off, shipping, delivering, or otherwise you agree to the above statements and agree to adhere to them.
Terms & Conditions For Our Diamond Price Guarantee
The following terms and conditions apply to our Diamond Price Guarantee program:
The following terms and conditions apply to our Diamond Price Guarantee program:
- The competitor's diamond must have the same characteristics, including carat weight, cut, color, clarity, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, symmetry, etc. as a certified diamond. We reserve the right to review your request and decide, in our sole discretion, whether the diamond is comparable.
- Our Guarantee program applies only to certified loose diamonds sold through our website.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies before you purchase your diamond.
- To verify the price, you must supply us with: a copy of the grading report from GIA, and a link to a website offer or a published price offer the is current. This cannot be a marketplace site which aggregates listings from other retailers, it must be the actual retailer providing the diamond.
- The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount.
- The lower price must be and remain in effect at the time your request is verified by our team
- Expired offers, old pricing, and non valid pricing are not eligible.
- Competing prices must be in same currency.
- Diamond price match does not qualify for colored diamonds or specialty stones
- The competitor's diamond must have a GIA grading report and the report must be dated within the last two years.
- The competitor's diamond must be in stock and available for purchase at that price and in the United States.
- Our price is the price after rebates, gift certificates, and discounts that have been applied.
- Costs for shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison as well as any other fees such as, but not limited to bank fees, etc.
- Special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products, and "buy one, get one", and upgrade offers are not eligible for our Price Guarantee.
- Time-limited sales events (ex: Black Friday, "early bird", or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going out of business sales, and loyalty program offers do not qualify for our program.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply where we have or they have made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
- Pawn shops, private individuals, auctions (websites or brick and mortar stores) are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee. Marketplaces such as "Facebook (Meta) marketplace" or direct from consumer products are ineligible.
- Only one diamond per customer is eligible for our Diamond Price Guarantee regardless if more than one quantity was requested. Our Diamond Price Guarantee only applies once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is found.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
- If we match a competitor's price, the new price is valid for only 24 hours.
- We reserves the right to verify all information regarding the other diamond and to refuse to offer a lower price or matched price, in our sole discretion, if unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
- Our offer cannot combined with any affiliate partner activity of any kind and includes but is not limited to: offers, coupons, loyalty, rebate, or reward partnerships. Stacking of offers on top of the reduced price match is strictly prohibited.
- Layaway is not available for our program and it must be purchased outright. If a purchase is made we consider it a final sale item and no returns are accepted.
- We reserve the right to: deny requests, modify these terms (at any time), and terminate our program at any time without warning
- This does not apply to treated diamonds, lab grown diamonds, synthetic diamonds, or enhanced diamonds.