Approximate Necklace Length
Pearl Necklace Length
Face Shapes and Recommended Necklace Types
- Rectangle: Rectangular face shapes are generally thought to be long and sharp. If you have a sharp, straight-looking chin, as well as square-like forehead. For this face type, round curvy necklaces tend to hit in design . Our clients often purchase round collar type necklaces, chokers, or shorter chains to help make face structure look wider and rounder.
- Round: If you have a round, curvy chin, rounder cheeks and a rounded forehand princess type necklaces and matinee necklaces tend to help and an angular dimension to your fashion. Try a geometric shaped necklaces like a triangular or rectangular to give your face a sharp edge.
- Diamond: Diamond shaped faces generally have sharper cheekbones a smaller forehead and jawline and are generally complimented by shorter round necklaces. Wearers like that these shorter rounded designs widen the face and help to soften facial edges.
- Heart: Heart shaped or commonly referred to as upside-down triangle face shape displays as wider at the top and narrows toward the chin. A short round necklace, a short pearl necklace, or a collar necklace is recommended to compliment the facial structure.
- Oval: We tend to recommend to avoid wearing long, pendant necklaces, as they’ll make your face look even longer. unless they are very long. Many wearers try short, rectangular-shaped necklaces and other sharp geometric shapes.
- Triangle: A wider jaw-line and a smaller forehand define a triangle which can be balanced by emphasizing a nice long necklace style, like a matinee or opera-type necklace.