Average Bracelet Length
- Use a flexible measuring tape, measure your wrist below the wrist bone. The place where your bracelet would normally be worn.
- Write down your wrist measurement so you don't forget!
- Add between ¼ to 1 inch to the measurement you just wrote down for appropriate bracelet length
- If you want a tight fit, add ¼ inch. If you want a loose fit, add 1 inch or add ½ an inch for somewhere in between.
- Should you have interest in a Velvet Box Society bracelet, or custom piece let us know we are happy to help with fit!
Bangle Bracelet Size
- Move your fingers as if to put a bangle bracelet over your hand.
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure around the widest area of your hand as this where your bangles will have to go past to fit.
- Write down the measurement on a paper.
- For additional comfort, you might want to add 2 – 2.5cm to this measurement if possible.
- Now match this measurement to our size chart.
- Should you have interest in a Velvet Box Society bangle, or custom piece let us know we are happy to help with fit!
Cuff Bracelet Size
Note: Many Cuff Bracelets are open at the back and may be slightly adjustable upon request!
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure your wrist. Place the measuring tape wherever you expect to wear the cuff bracelet generally below the wrist bone.
- The measuring tape should fit snugly around your wrist but not too tight.
- Write this number down somewhere to know the inside circumstance of the cuff bracelet, including the gap.
- Now you can find your size by matching this number against the cuff bracelet size chart above.
- Should you have interest in a Velvet Box Society cuff, or custom piece let us know we are happy to help with fit!
Tennis Bracelet Length
The average tennis bracelet is between 6.5 and 7 inches
- Measure around your wrist with a flexible tape measure. Keep the measurement snug, but not too tight.
- Write your measurement down.
- Add between ½ to 1 inch to your measurement depending on the type of fit you prefer.
- Should you have interest in a Velvet Box Society tennis bracelet, or custom piece let us know we are happy to help with fit!
Double Wrap Bracelet Length
- Measure your wrist using a flexible tape measure. Ensure you measure from the area where the bracelet will be placed generally below the wrist bone.
- Write this number down somewhere.
- Compare your wrist size measurement with the size chart above to find your double wrap bracelet size.
- Should you have interest in a Velvet Box Society double wrap bracelet, or custom piece let us know we are happy to help with fit!
Stretch Bracelet Length
Photo Credit: Esslinger: Photo From Esslinger
Help to Measure Your Wrist Size
Finding your Wrist Size
- Download the wrist sizer and cut it out. Use the scale to confirm that your print sizing is accurate.
- Gently wrap the paper around your wrist.
- Both the Large and Small bracelets are approximately 6.75 inches in length, however the actual bracelets may feel a bit tighter as the bracelets are made of gold and are curved.
- The left and right closures of the bracelets are flexible and can be worn with the closures touching or slightly spaced apart (approximately one half-inch apart) to fit comfortably.