Our masterpieces speak volumes about our character.
Timberbrook (Velvet Box Society) has come to embody a tradition of excellence. This has truly become our duty. Our commitment extends beyond our creations, beyond our quality of service, beyond our selection, and beyond our business to our ethical, social, and environmental beliefs.
With our corporate responsibility policy, we formalize our commitments as a responsible jeweler and treasure hunter. From our core we commit ourselves to excellence in each and every factor of our existence, beyond just those of business.
TIMBERBROOK'S RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Timberbrook's belief is in timeless, is in beauty, and most importantly is in people. Each creation, each treasure, each and every thing we deliver, represents a moment linked to people and deep emotions. For this reason, we believe that every aspect of our business is a personal experience that all of us work tirelessly, beyond what is expected in normal business practices to deliver moments.
We have chosen to formalize our commitments in our Corporate Responsibility policy. This policy is consistent with the objectives of the Responsible Jewelry Council.
Our policy applies to all of our products, all activities, all of our supply chain, and all of our sources in three areas of our existence.
- We do not tolerate corruption or money laundering of any kind.
- We conduct our business with integrity and value transparency.
- We comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We uphold the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- We will NOT tolerate child labor nor forced labor.
- We maintain the highest standards in health and safety.
- We work to minimize the use of toxic materials in our business.
- We work to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
- We work to reduce our consumption of water and energy.