Watherston & Son
James Henderson Watherston and his son Edward James Watherston went into business together in 1864. James had previously partnered with John Brogden before leaving to start with his son. Together they started as manufacturing jewelers and chain makers located at 12 Pall Mall East in London. They exhibited at the Paris International Exposition of 1867 and focused the display on their gold chains. By 1890 they began to deal in diamonds and pearls. Followed by branching into silversmithing. Then in 1902 they were forced to relocate after the purchase of their Pall Mall address. The purchase was made to reduce the risk of fire to the National Gallery. They moved to number 6 Vigo Street, off Regent Street in London from where they continued the business until 1911 when they closed their shop.