Udall and Ballou
Established in 1888, Udall and Ballou was based in New York. Located on 5th Avenue they built their business and expanded with branches in Palm Beach Florida, Newport Rhode Island, and on rue Lafayette in Paris. Selling out of both locations other jewelers in New York including William Scheer and Oscar Heyman Bros supplied them. In 1939 they were one of only five firms to exhibit jewelry in the New York World’s Fair. In the 1940's they changed the style to include the retro look as the war progressed Udall & Ballou's business suffered. They were unable to continue closed their doors.