- All Antiquities & Vintage
- Antique & Vintage Engagement Rings
- The Alabama: 0.80 Carat Old Mine Cut Diamond In Platinum
The Alabama: 0.80 Carat Old Mine Cut Diamond In Platinum
The Alabama: Ladies Edwardian antique filigree ring set with 0.80 carat old mine cut diamond. Surrounding the center are 0.50 carats of diamonds about a filigree pattern that likely help pave the wave for the Art Deco Period of Engagement Rings. Low set and comfortable to wear this ring is crafted in platinum and is currently a finger size 4 1/2 yet can be adjusted to any finger size.
Love this piece, but don’t have the money to spend right now? We offer FREE layaway on every item in our shop. With just 20% down, take one full year (interest free) to pay off your new jewelry! There are no hidden fees or charges, ever. For more information on our layaway policy, please contact us.
Each piece has been hand selected and meticulously identified and graded by a Graduate Gemologist who has been awarded a degree by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). Please visit our Shop's About Page about our jewelry. Sizing for all rings is an additional charge and will be determined once item is purchased. A separate invoice will be sent for all sizing and repair work.
If you have any questions about this piece, others, or creating something custom, please feel free to contact us through our shop via email, through our website chat located on the lower right side of the page, or by phone at (215) 479-5913. Thanks for checking out our shop!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- 100% Money Back Guarantee within 7 days (excluding custom, special order, layaway or altered orders)
- FREE Shipping on All U.S. orders
- NO Hassle Returns
- 100% Guarantee all pieces Authentic
- 100% Guarantee all pieces are as Described
- Confidence at Checkout with fraud prevention and protection
- Trusted, Insured, Verified Global Delivery