- All Antiquities & Vintage
- Antique & Vintage Engagement Rings
- The Arizona: 18 Karat White Gold Filigree Engagement Ring
The Arizona: 18 Karat White Gold Filigree Engagement Ring
The Arizona: Ladies 18 Karat White Gold Filigree Engagement Ring. The center is set with a 1.85 carat European cut diamond. The diamond has a Gemological Institute of America clarity grade of SI1 and a color grade of U-V. The ring is expertly hand engraved throughout the shank and in the filigree below the center diamond to reveal an amazing pattern. This ring is currently a finger size 7 1/4, but can be adjusted to fit any size.
Love this piece, but don’t have the money to spend right now? We offer FREE layaway on every item in our shop. With just 20% down, take one full year (interest free) to pay off your new jewelry! There are no hidden fees or charges, ever. For more information on our layaway policy, please contact us.
Each piece has been hand selected and meticulously identified and graded by a Graduate Gemologist who has been awarded a degree by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). Please visit our Shop's About Page about our jewelry. Sizing for all rings is an additional charge and will be determined once item is purchased. A separate invoice will be sent for all sizing and repair work.
If you have any questions about this piece, others, or creating something custom, please feel free to contact us through our shop via email, through our website chat located on the lower right side of the page, or by phone at (215) 479-5913. Thanks for checking out our shop!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- 100% Money Back Guarantee within 7 days (excluding custom, special order, layaway or altered orders)
- FREE Shipping on All U.S. orders
- NO Hassle Returns
- 100% Guarantee all pieces Authentic
- 100% Guarantee all pieces are as Described
- Confidence at Checkout with fraud prevention and protection
- Trusted, Insured, Verified Global Delivery