Péry et Cie
A. Péry et Cie started in 1875 when Monsieur Lucien Péry went from glove making company into jewelry. He first started by making gold chains. At the beginning of the 20th Century his son Albert joined the company and developed relationships with jewelers in the Place Vendôme. These relationships turned into collaborations with Boucheron, Chaumet, and Van Cleef & Arpels. The first piece was made in 1925 for Van Cleef and Arpels and was a bracelet. The relationship developed as Albert became friends with Renée Puissant, the daughter of Esther Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef. The third generation to join the company was Albert’s son Bernard who wanted to expand their client base. He started by doing what his father before him did by collaborating with other jewelry houses of the time like Mauboussin, Templier, and Tiffany and Company. Bernard’s daughter Brigitte took control towards the end of the century and continued in her fathers footsteps looking for others and landed accounts with Graff and Dior. In 2012 Brigitte Péry sold the business to the Richemont Group.