Mario Fasano (1900 – 1968) founded his business ‘Gioielleria Fasano’ in 1928 in Turin, Italy. The company upheld the traditional ways of the old Parisian jewelers. In 1932 Fasano married Stella Piovano. Together they went on to create many fine objects characterized by the use of gold and steel with enamel. Their son Dario joined the business in 1957 and he continued it with this mother after the death of his father in 1968.