Elkington & Co.
George Richards Elkington and his brother Henry Elkington founded Elkington and Co in the 1830s Originally operating under the name G. R. Elkington & Co. until 1842, when Josiah Mason, joined the firm as a third partner. At the time the Elkington brothers changed the name to Elkington, Mason, & Co. which it remained until 1861 when Mason decided to leave the company. This is when the name Elkington & Co. kept the final name until it was purchase. From 1861 until 1963 the brothers carried on business and in 1963 British Silverware, Ltd. made an offer to purchase the firm in which Elkington brothers decided was the right move for their company. The name was now operating under the British Silverware Ltd name until it became a subsidiary of Delta Metal Co. Ltd.